“Cleopatra appreciated the qualities of goat milk. Even Hippocrates knew the regenerative potential of this natural product”.
When I read this on the website haslauer.info, I decided to add this extraordinary product among the Spa Chez Vous proposals. Then, I contacted the supplier Aurea Benessere and I tested the product because I wanted to see first-hand the properties of goat butter.
I was proposed a total body massage with goat milk lotion. It was an amazing experience. My skin appeared immediately softer and more nourished.
The ingredients contained in goat butter also have a profound effect: they stimulate blood circulation and favour the circulation in blood vessels. Its fragrance makes the treatment even more pleasant.
The uniqueness of these products can be summarized as follows:
- The goat butter contains valuable ingredients such as protein, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
- The active ingredients are efficiently absorbed by the skin.
- Goat butter products have a direct effect on the cell formation and renewal.
What makes precious a goat butter cosmetic product?
- High-value proteins, especially casein and globulin.
- Specific fatty acids such as the caproic (C6), caprylic (C8) and capric acid (C10).
- Minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and sodium.
- Trace elements such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, boron, titanium, vanadium, chromium, and a few quantity of iron.
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, D and E
In this regard, Paul Haslauer, founder of Kurland, writes: “The goat butter penetrates deeply into the skin due to its low melting point (body temperature). Both the composition and the quality of our goat butter products are of great importance for us. We ensure that the raw material, the goat milk, is kept from freely grazing goats, fed on fresh alpine meadows and rich in vitamins. Our goat milk is therefore a high-quality product”.
How about trying the beneficial effects of goat butter?
See you soon